25 March 2009

If you're coming to Taiwan...

Hang out with my newest friend who lives at the Taipei Taoyuan airport:


On a related note, my friend Lauren from college days is visiting this week. As usual, when I'm with an actual person, I spend less time with my computer. You can expect a blog or two about our adventures once she heads out of town. But a sneak preview: she has come to school (Fu Xing and English Village) with me every day so far, which means our post-work activities have mainly involved naps.

6 comments:

glennie said...

i don't understand the tomato...

Aubrey said...

One word: Awesome.

Unknown said...

yay taiwan!

Unknown said...

Is that a dude with a persimmon on his head??

I miss you.

xiao xian said...

been there! forgot to take a picture with him! was in a hurry!

peteratsal said...

Sweet blog...I am currently trying to change my teaching job to find one in Kaohsiung. I heard Schoolhouse is good. Fei Kaidi, do you know of a couple names of schools you heard were better than others in Kaohsiung?
Thanks, Zach